15.2.12

Valentine Fun


This year for Valentine's day, I decided to make Jacee a fun little outfit to wear. She HATED it at first. I made her wear it anyway. By the end of the day, I think she liked it. :)


We had a Valentine's day party on the day before Valentine's day. We decorated the garage with these fun streamers that were hanging on the celling. (Which I forgot to take pictures of. ) So i decided to surprise the kids and bring all the decorations in the house for Valentine's day. The kids loved it. On Valentine's morning, Clint had everyone a present sitting on the countertop with a note. What a nice daddy/Husband!!


We went to another Valentine's party that morning, then came home and frosted some sugar cookies. We loaded up in the Silver Bullet and left for the rest of the day delivering cookies to those in town that we love the most.


First stop was at Grandma Gaye's school!!


Aunt Colleen's work!!


Grandma Sullivan's house!!



We had a lot more stops then these. I only got pictures at these places though. The kids had a great time. Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments: