Clint had the great idea to go to the Dixie State College Basketball game. For the record, I wanted to decline because of the already big day with no naps we had. After much persistance from Clint and the kids, I decided to just go with the flow.
Cannon boy showing his basketball ticket. So HAPPY! (not).
This boy pooped his pants... oops... I took him to the bathroom and apparently he didn't finish...
This girl did not want to sit still and wanted to climb... scary!
They would only sit still when there were treats around!
Jacee would crawl on the nasty floor to try and get to the stairs to climb on!
Needless to say, we didn't stay to finish the game. But it's all good because the kids are getting there much needed sleep now! Oh, and the Denver Nugget's mascot Rocky was at the game. He was pretty entertaining for the time that we were at the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment