
Cannon is getting so big. It was hilarious today, I was holding Jacee and Cannon was standing about 3 feet in front of us when all of a sudden he farted. I said to Cannon "Nasty!" Then he looked at Jacee and I kinda chuckled and replied "Sorry ladies." Ha! This kid keeps me laughing!

Our neighbor brings the boys over treats quite often. A few days ago she brought both boys two new shirts. I think they look handsome in their new shirts.

These boys thought I was so funny when I told them to lay on their bellies with their hands on their face.

Cohen is a hoot. He loves to get everyone laughing. Lately, he has come up with the idea in his head that he bought his smile from the D.I. (Yes, that means D.I. like as in Deseret Industries.) So whenever you ask him where he got his cute smile, he will always respond "From the D.I.!" It's really funny.
2 comments:
Your boys are so funny!
Your kids are so dang cute!
Post a Comment