19.5.11

bbqpicnic








A few weeks ago Cannon wanted to invite friends over to have a bbq in our backyard. I told him he could invite one person over, so of course he wanted it to be his Aunt Colleen. He called her up and invited her over. Cannon was calling it a bbq while Cohen was calling it a picnic. In the end, it ended up being a bbqpicnic. (That's one word by the way.) We ate dinner and played some games in the backyard. Well just this last weekend, Aunt Colleen returned the favor and invited us to a bbqpicnic in her backyard. It was a lot of fun. We decided we better take some pictures. Good times! :)

3 comments:

Borchardt's said...

You have such a cute family!!

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog! Your family is adorable. John and I enjoy watching your kids grow up. We only wish we lived closer to everyone. - Aunt Kris

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

your kids are adorable!!!