Santa came!
I've always loved Christmas but Christmas with these cute kids makes it even better! Their faces in the morning are priceless. I hope that never changes!!
Cannon is normally a quiet type of excited, just smiling from ear to ear taking it all in. Cohen is definitely a get up and jump all around excited and can't contain himself kinda kid. Jacee's eyes could only see one thing and that was that huge lamb sitting in the back of the tree that she knew was for her!
Big lamby and candy, Merry Christmas! She would have been perfectly content with just that!
Cohen running around doing a little jig.
Let the present opening begin!
Cannon and his smiles. So happy!
Cannon's loot
Jacee's loot
Note: Cohen is still running around and I can't even get him to stand by his loot for a picture.
Colleen made us some awesome Tuesday Night Thunder shirts. I tried to get a picture.
The boys have had a Tuesday Night Thunder shirt for while and Jacee hasn't so you should have seen how excited she was when she opened this shirt!!
These kids looking stylish in their own custom new clothes.
Later in the afternoon we went over to Clint's parents house where we had a really good lunch then opened each others presents and played games. It was a great day!
MERRY CHRISTMAS












No comments:
Post a Comment