The week after Chad and Emily got married we headed up north for the wedding reception up in Salt Lake City. Before we left, we had to get our oil changed in the Silver Bullet so of course the kids wanted to go to Grease Monkey. Free popcorn and drinks! I can't forget to mention the little kids table and coloring. If I was a kid, I would want to choose where to get the oil changed too!
My mom and I headed up north a few days early with the kids. It was so much fun. We got to go shopping at City Creek....which by the way is awesome!! We also went to 'This is the Place.' It was a good time.
Clint and my dad drove up a few days later after they both got off of work.
The next few pictures are from the reception. It turned out really nice. It was a lot of fun!
The happy couple!
The kids LOVE Ernies Too, the gas station in St. George. So we had to stop in Beaver and show them the original Ernie's on the way home from SLC. Lets just say it was a hit!
1 comment:
I LOVE their suspenders!!
Post a Comment