9.12.12

THE St. George Marathon


I ran the St. George Marathon this year. 



Clint totally spoiled me. Every Friday night I would go to bed early and he would run to the store and buy drinks and whatever I needed for my Saturday morning run. I would wake up to all my stuff set out with a note. Gosh I love him!  :)






How awesome are these signs!! Thanks again Colleen and Grandma Gaye for making these and hanging them throughout the run! I got an extra boost of energy when I saw them out on the course! 


The highlight of my run was most definitely when I saw all these faces right before I was about to run up Veyo hill! WOW was I surprised! You guys have no idea how much this helped me!! 


My fan club! 





I finally finished! I was kind of disappointed with my time because I had a great run till the last three miles. I hit a total wall and could barely manage to do 15 minute miles! Oh well..... there is always next year.. right?  Hmmm.. MAYBE!




1 comment:

Soper Family said...

You are awesome! Your time was great!