28.5.12

The Park and more...


Clint had to work really late Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of last week. We had a late night at the park one day. We were there from 5.30 p.m. till 9.30 p.m. Oh boy, did the kids have fun though!


I didn't notice all the skin Jacee was showing till after I posted it...  Oh well! 


Coke having a good ol' time!


I love that smile!


Jacee did this at least 30 times... Up and down that slide... I try to forget about how dirty and nasty parks are!!! 


Cannon and Cohen have just been the best of friends lately! I'm loving it! 


All the kids playing at the park.


We love Harmon's. We stopped for a corn dog one day during our walk. 


The boys talked me into taking them to McDonald's. (I know, way worse than the park but you do what you have to do when their daddy is working so late!) 


More slides!! The boys would not stop for a picture. Go figure right??


Roland came on a walk with us one day too!! He had his first taste of a candy necklace. 


What an adorable little guy he is!! 

No comments: