22.5.12

Instagram Photos Explained


I love these 3 kids so much! When we are on walks in the stroller and going down the big hills, they all put their hands up in the air like this and yell "put your hands in the air like you just don't care!" I always tell them after that they are going to love roller coasters when they grow up. They wait for it every time. 



Jacee girl was absolutely adorable the other day while playing with the hose. She felt so big. 


Quenching her thirst! 


Last week Clint and I went on a date in this sweet Dodge Viper. Clint's Elders Quorum President owns the car and thought it would be fun for us to take it out and cruise around town. Boy was he right! It was a blast! Fastest. Car. Ever.  


I love this pictures of Jacee! She is totally my little mini-me!


Sweetest little girl EVER!


Cannon is getting so big. I just signed him up for Pre-school starting in the Fall. He's super excited. I'm sad that I will be sending him off to school but I know he's ready for it. 


We were out of most breakfast foods this morning so I told the kids at the end of our walk we would stop at Harmon's and get a donut. They had a blast! 


The boys went to fathers and sons this weekend. These boys were so excited all week to go camping with their daddy. All I heard all week from them was how the girls will be staying home and they boys are going camping. Clint said they had a great time. He's already talking about taking them camping this summer. 

On a little side note-  Clint was loading the car seats into the truck while the boys were just sitting in the truck waiting to go. Then all of a sudden, Clint looked down and Cohen had peed his pants. HAHA!! He has not done that in a LONG time. He was so excited that he peed his pants. My guess really is he didn't want to be left. I love little Cohen and how he doesn't hold his excitement in!


Jacee and I had a great time shopping and eating dinner out just the two of us while the boys were gone!

The next morning I went on a hike with my mom and some people in her ward. My dad picked up Jacee in the morning and hung out with her all morning. Jacee already is turning into a Pa's girl! She had that man wrapped around he little finger. I'm telling you, she's a mini-me. Before she knows it, she'll know how to get anything from that Pa of hers.


Words can't even describe how much I love this little man. Just look at that face. This boy always keep our family laughing. He also keeps us very active. He wants to be moving always and not just laying around. 


Tonight while enjoying the eclipse, we had some golf cart races. Clint drove the golf cart from our house to my mom's. Yup. Up River Road and all. It was pretty funny. Hey, but a least we got it to where it needs to be!


1 comment:

Soper Family said...

Your kiddos get cuter every day!