We had a fun filled Saturday. We started the day off going to a picnic with all of Clint's extended family at his Aunt Joyce's house.
All the kids at the picnic.
Jacee loved looking at all the "Lamby's."
They hid candy for the kids to find. Cannon and Cohen did good!
Cannon and his Great Grandma Sullivan.
The kids enjoyed a few little rides.
It was so much fun. I am glad we were able to go.
=======================================
After the picnic, Clint took the boys to a car show in Hurricane. Jacee took a nap and I just relaxed at home.

I found these pictures on Clint's cell phone.
=========================================
When the boys got home from the car show, it was pretty dang hot. We filled up a big white bucket with water and put some fake fishy's in there and let the kids go fishing. haha
They even tried to swim in the bucket.
Splish-splashin'
Later we had a little BBQ with some friends at our house, colored some easter eggs, and of coarse went on an egg hunt!
Waiting for the egg hunt to begin!
We had a great Saturday!








No comments:
Post a Comment