We just got home from the "Happiest Place on Earth!" That place never disappoints. The kids actually did very good both days. I think it's safe to say everyone had a blast!!!!
Rolo chillin' with Mickey!
Cannon and Mema
Cohen and Mickey! He wouldn't get his picture taken with the real Mickey so we did the next best thing. Ha!
The boys got a new hat ;)
We were waiting for the gates to open so we snapped a few pics.
AHHH!! Where in!
Let the lines begin!
Jacee's first ride. Dumbo!!
Where should we go next??
Of course the TEA CUPS!!!
They rode the Tea Cups a ton and LOVED it. I was getting so sick of twirling in circles by the end. Clint had to take them by himself!!
Alice in Wonderland
Casey Jr.
Small World
Autopia. The kids loved getting a drivers license here.
The ferris wheel. These are the scariest rides in my opinion. I hate just chilling up high while going so slow. I toughed it out though because the kids wanted to ride it so bad.
Coco got kinda scared!
Waiting for the parade to start.
I love the awesome parades at Disneyland!!
Jacee's famous line was "let's go!" She didn't understand why we had to wait in line and not just go get right on the rides. I would have to say Jacee's favorite ride had to be the Teacups.
Cohen said his favorite ride was Winny the Pooh. He says he liked it so much because Tigger and Pooh Bear were hanging out by the ride. Although, he was too scared to take a pictures with them!
Cannon said his favorite ride was Splash Mountain. He also loved riding Soaring over California.
1 comment:
Those tea Cup pictures are Priceless!! You have the absolute cutest family.
Post a Comment