28.3.12

Mornin' Strollin'





This morning when we were on our walk, I realized all the fun little things these kids do to keep themselves entertained while I am pushing. The boys love Jeeps. Every time we pass a Jeep, you hear one of them yell JEEP! They will point at the Jeep and yell what the color is. Jacee even has down what a Jeep is now. When they see a Fedex truck they all yell FEDEX! They love looking for their dad driving around even though it's rarely ever him. When they see a UPS truck, they will automatically start booing the truck and giving it the thumbs down. I wonder who taught them that one?? HA! They also like to point out the slug bugs. I haven't taught them to slug each other yet. I'm not sure how well that would go.. Not only do they notice all of their surroundings,  but they like to sing primary songs. Their favorite one to sing is the "Pioneer children sang as they walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked.................." That is their version of the song. Ha!  These kids really do enjoy going on their walks. This morning Jacee even brought me my jogging shoes to let me know that she was ready to go! 

St. George has THE best weather this time of year and we have to take advantage of it!



2 comments:

Allison said...

super cute! i'm glad you guys have a four-seater so lamby can have her own spot.

Soper Family said...

Fun! You are such a good mom to those kiddos!