Today is Grandma Sullivan's 85th birthday! To celebrate, yesterday we went to Golden Corral with all of the extended family. I was sad I didn't get a picture of Grandma yesterday but then I found this one Jillyn posted on her blog. Score! Hope she doesn't mind I stole it!
~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA! ~
After dinner we thought it would be fun to hit up what the boys like to call "The crazy duck pond." Really though, these ducks are crazy! They are so used to being fed all of the time that they will just go up to you and try to eat right out of your hand. I was surprised Jacee actually enjoyed it. She normally gets scared if any animal gets too close to her. She did get scared still but not like I figured she would. We all had a great time feeding the ducks, walking around the trail, and of course playing on the slides. I'm so glad Allison snapped some pictures at the park. Thanks Allison!
No comments:
Post a Comment