:: DISNEYLAND ::
I was talking to my mom on the phone one day when she informed me she had a few Disneyland park hopper passes that were going to expire if no one used them by the end of the month. Clint had a random Thursday off that week so I called him up and said I have a crazy idea but it will be worth it. I told him after work Wednesday we should pack up in the van and drive to Anaheim. Get up Thursday use the Disneyland tickets. Then when Disneyland closes, drive home. I could tell he wasn't sure of the idea like I was... but how could he say no to Disneyland?! I soon realized we had two extra seats in the van so why not invite Grandma Gaye and Colleen!! Of course they couldn't turn down Disneyland either!! So a few days later, that's just what we did. :)
First things first.. picture with Mickey!
Then of course off, to the tea cups!
I always LOVE the Tea cup pictures!!
The next two pictures are actually quite funny. This shows how much these two boys baby their little sister. Notice she's crying here because she wants to spin the teacup all by herself!
Then of course she got what she wanted.... The boys back off completely!.. Hahaha!! Cracks me up!! She is WAY too spoiled!!
We decided the next time around Jacee better be in her own teacup without the boys :)

They were happy!!
And so was she!
I love him!!
Waiting in line for Dumbo.
These two boys were soooo excited!
This was Colleen's first EVER ride on Dumbo. In the past, she hasn't ever had the "opportunity" to ride the rides like Dumbo, the carousel, etc. She was able to experience a whole new side of Disneyland. Hahaha!
Everytime we go to Disneyland after they ride Dumbo, they insist on sitting here together and getting their picture taken! Sooo cute!
Even though we have a caracell in St. George we always have to ride the Disneyland one!
Coco on the "It's a small world" boat.
Another favorite ride is Autopia.
They have so much fun getting their driver's licenses. Then driving the car all by themselves!
CHEESE!
Jacee already looking tired...
Waiting in line to get on the Jungle Cruise!
Tired kids but they were all troopers and did super good the whole day!

TIGGER!
POOH!

It was pretty hot when we watched the parade but still cute as ever! After the parade, we headed over to California Adventure. Cars Land was a must!
Cutest ride ever!
The boys LOVED Cars Land! How could you not... it honestly feels like you are in the movie!
They even got to meet Lightning Mcqueen.
He was seriously so dang cute!
It was a GREAT day!!
Group shot! We all had a blast!
Here are a few pictures that someone got out of order!


On our way driving down to Disneyland! Everyone was so excited!!
Cannon, Colleen, Gaye and I waited in a 75 minute line to ride the new Cars ride. It was a loooong line. but seriously such a fun ride!
Haha!! We were going sooo FAST! Look at Cannon's face in the front seat! I felt like I needed to hold on to him or he was going to get whip lash or something!
I love these three. I'm grateful we got to make memory's!
:)




































No comments:
Post a Comment