30.7.12

Beating the Heat!!


Free Lunch!









During the month of June, Heritage Elementary served free lunch to any kids that showed up to the school between certain hours. We went a few times just for fun. The kids absolutely LOVED it. They thought they were so big hanging with so many "big" kids and eating lunch at the "lunch" tables. HAHA! I'm pretty sure they thought it was extra cool because it was at the school their Grandma Gaye works at. They loved it so much I had to take some pictures! 

======================================

The Carousel 









We went to the library because miniature horses were going to be there for the kids to pet. The kids didn't love the horses but received coupons to ride the carousel and they loved that!  It was so stinking hot that day and I tried to talk them into waiting to ride them later that day when the weather cooled off. Of course they won and we went and rode them in the scorching heat!! They had a great time! 

No comments: