5.6.12

I like Turtles


Cohen turned 3!! 


We went to In-N-Out to celebrate!


Brothers by chance, best friends by choice!! Haha. (Cheesy. I know.)


While at In-N-Out, Coco got to open a present from his Grandparents and Aunt Colleen. His Grandma Gaye made him the cutest turtle blanket ever. She also gave him a cute new turtle stuffed animal. His Aunt Colleen made him that turtle shirt he is wearing. She also got him a lot of play turtles and a gift card. Spoiled boy!!



Cohen playing with his new turtles from his Aunt Colleen.






The birthday boy just relaxing!! 











Cohen LOVED his new turtle sandbox Clint and I got him. 


Turtle + Sand = Heaven for Coco






His Mema and Pa came over later and gave him a fun little gift.


We also did some turtle painting.





Thanks everyone for making Cohen's birthday extra special!!

Happy Birthday Cohen!! I sure do love you!!


No comments: