5.12.11

Fun at the track

This picture makes me laugh every time I see it. These kids were determined to climb to the top of Hansen Stadium. They all climbed at their own speed. And yes, even Jacee girl made it to the top!
Cohen running fast!

Jacee will always stop and smile to get her picture taken.


Way back at the beginning of November, I ran in the Snow Canyon Half Marathon. The kids loved it. They loved the medal i received when I finished and that so many people were running. They thought it was cool that I got a shirt and number. So they decided that we have to let them practice for what they call the "kids half marathon." So what have we been doing lately to practice for it? We go to the track to "train" for the kids half marathon. They love it, and it wears them out. No complaints here! :)

1hr 47 minutes was my time... Not to bad..

No comments: