24.7.11

Days off...

Clint had some days off of work so we asked the boys what they wanted to do. They came up with camping and swimming. We had a great time doing just that.

Cohen loved going down the slide all by himself.

Such a cute boy!


Jacee's favorite thing at the pool.

Later that night we played in the backyard. Cohen would honestly live back there if he could.

Jacee loved pushing this toy around.

Jacee did not like this idea.

Cannon was just going up and down the slide all night.

She has her eyes on the ball.

Yummy!!

All night long.... still digging. And digging some more.

Clint loves him a good otter pop.

The next day we left for our little camping adventure.

The boys looking for some fire wood.

Thirsty girl. Mmmmm, so refreshing.



Having so much fun!

I love this face. (Tinted red from the tent behind her.)

Long weeds itching Cannon's face. HA!


A "Kodak moment." (I guess. Hehe!)


Coco loved tromping through all the bushes. It was right up his alley!

He scored some good fire wood.

By golly this boy was going to sleep in a tent. He had his mind made up and nothing was going to change that!
Getting ready to walk down to the creek.

Ready to go!

Walking down to the creek, Cohen would randomly have to bend down and take a quick feel of the dirt. This kid LOVES DIRT!



The terrain got pretty rough for the wimpy little stroller we brought. Haha!


"Oh Cannon took his sweatshirt off..... I better take mine off too."

We made it!


Cannon was looking for the very scary "alligator stick." Haha! That kid is a hoot!


Oh look, more dirt! Yes!


Definitely a daddy's girl!


Boys will be boys. It wouldn't be the same without throwing rocks.


Cheesin' it.



Coco sucking on a rock. Crazy kid.


An awesome waterfall.


Hold on Coco! You're next Cannon!


What studmuffins!


And Coco too.


Definitely a daddy's boy!


Cohen decided it was time to put his pockets to use. That kid is a crack-up!


Homies.

We had such a fun time camping. Cannon said to me ''Sometimes I like to go to Disneyland, and sometimes I like to go camping." Now that is pretty big if he is comparing it to his Disneyland trips!

Thanks Jillyn for letting us hang at the cabin :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun adventure! Keep on blogging, Jandee. I love reading your blog and keeping up on your family. I just need to figure out my login so I can read Ashley's and Liz's blogs too. - Aunt Kris